Full-Stack Developer (f/m/x)
With your know-how and experience in software development, you are in demand in our agile projects for the implementation of individual business applications. Get actively involved and work with your team to find the best, creative solution!
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,910,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
32 - 38,5
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- New, further development, design and conception of individual software solutions in an agile team
- Communication with product owner and customer
- Close collaboration within in-house and with other teams to ensure a seamless customer experience and consistent architecture
- Builds and deployments on different environments (DevOps)
- Create unit, integration, and end-to-end tests
- In-depth experience as a full-stack developer in the development and design of web applications
- Practice and experience in customer communication and the transfer of technical skills
- In the backend you feel at home and, depending on your preference, prefer to work with C#, Java or node.js. Great would be experience with Java Spring Framework, React, Typescript, Kafka, AWS, DevOps, Micro Services and/or Micro Frontends
- Communication in English and German in both writing and language
Your & Our Strengths
- You feel comfortable in an agile working environment and want to be part of a self-organized team
- Together we have a passion for state-of-the-art software development
- We promote proactive and open communication - and you like to get involved
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere
Does this sound appealing to you ?
If you feel that our company is a great chance for personal growth and your experience matches our needs, please apply with your resume and motivational letter using the option below.