Java Developer (m/f/x)
With your know-how in the Java backend area and in the design of modern user interfaces, you are in demand in agile or hybrid software projects when implementing web business applications. Get actively involved and search for creative solutions together with your team!
An extensive range
For legal reasons, we inform you that the minimum salary of this position under the collective agreement is € 3,910,-- gross/month for full-time. Depending on your qualifications and professional experience, we are happy to offer you a higher salary. Exciting projects and numerous benefits round off our attractive remuneration package.
30 - 38,5 h/Week
"Outside the box" - Thinking and finding solutions together
Use strengths and have fun at work
Your area of responsibility
- Be responsible for new development or further development (including maintenance of the software) of innovative web-based JavaEE software projects and move in an agile environment
- You feel just as comfortable in the development of the business logic in the Java backend as in the development of the interface
- Contribute to quality assurance (implementation of code reviews, ...)
- You already have experience as a Java fullstack developer and were also able to gain knowledge in Java back-end technologies (JavaEE)
- You also have basic database knowledge (e.g. Oracle, DB2 or PostGreSQL) as well as experience with database mappers (e.g. eclipseLink, Hibernate or openJPA, ...)
Your & Our Strengths
- Passion for software development on the ball of time
- Proactive and open communication - we are open to feedback
- Team spirit - you won't be left alone
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere
Does this sound appealing to you ?
If you feel that our company is a great chance for personal growth and your experience matches our needs, please apply with your resume and motivational letter using the option below.