JAVA Software Developer (senior)
This position requires an individual to analyse, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of JAVA projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Web-based solutions are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer.
A broad offer
37,5 h / Week
Maršala Tita 34
Area of responsibility
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Work closely with the product owners.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- 4+ years of experience in development of web applications.
- Proficiency in Java, with excellent knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with build tools such as Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with code versioning tools.
- Profound knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and ORM technologies.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language.
Your bonus points
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Experience in mentoring leading junior developers
- Professional IT Certifications.
- Experience in designing and developing applications on the Java EE platform.
- Experience with Test-driven development.
- Proficient understanding of developing Soap and RESTful Web Services.
- Fluent in the German language.
We look forward to your online application en.dccs.eu/careers
Does this sound appealing to you ?
If you feel that our company is a great chance for personal growth and your experience matches our needs, please apply with your resume and motivational letter using the option below.